On Oct. 6th 2021, the Greater Norwalk Hispanic Chamber of Commerce elected six new members to its Board of Directors to renew and continue the work and legacy started by founders Mariella Castagnet and Warren Peña.
The new board members, representing a wide range of industries, are:
- President: Zayed Rodriguez RICP, ChFC, Small Business Consultant and Wealth Management Advisor, ZAMFER Group
- Vice President: Cesar Pineda, Owner, Farmers Insurance Agency
- Secretary: Ivonne Zucco,Transformational Career Coach, IZ Social Enterprises
- Trustee: Fermin Vidal, Associate Broker, Berkshire Hathaway
- Trustee: Robert Vargas, High Performance Coach, Vargas Strategic Management LLC
- Trustee: Hector Pachas, Headshot Photographer, Hector Pachas Photography
“We welcome these respected leaders to the Greater Norwalk Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors,” said Mariella Castagnet, former president of the GNHCC. “Each of them brings experience in their own field that will strengthen our Board and help us achieve our goal of growing Norwalk’s Latinx and Hispanic owned businesses.“
The new Board of Directors provides the necessary guidance for the Greater Norwalk Hispanic Chamber of Commerce to give its members a professional network, educational opportunities, and exposure throughout the Greater Norwalk region.
A formal introduction of the new board will take place on November 4th, 2021 at 5:30pm following the ribbon cutting for The America’s Restaurant & Cafe (90 S. Main St., Norwalk, CT 06854)