William W Vitez, Jr, CPA
Financial Representative at Northwestern Mutual
274 Riverside Ave. Ste. 4
Westport, CT 06880
Member: William W Vitez, Jr. | CPA, Financial Representative
About William and his practice
I am an insurance agent of Northwestern Mutual, my practice provides Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and Long Term Care products as vehicles for financial planning. I am licensed in Connecticut to offer, Life, Accident, and Health. I have non-residence licenses in Missouri, Louisiana and Texas to offer Life and Disability insurances.
I have a financial planning practice under the umbrella of Northwestern Mutual. The reasons why I choose to work with Northwestern Mutual:
1. NM has been around for 165 years
2. NM has the highest business ratings from Moody’s, A.M. Best, Fitch Ratings and S&P
3. Being a Mutual company they report to the policyholders not stockholders
4. A strong reputation as an insurance and financial planning company
5. I have a wealth of information and experienced agents to use to run my practice.
I have 33 years of experience in accounting, auditing and finance. I am a CPA in the state of Texas. I have worked in several different industries: Oil & Gas, Defense Industry, Automobile financing, Manufacturing, Public auditing and Reinsurance. I have been married for 23 years, have 3 children and 2 grandchildren. I have been a resident in East Norwalk for 24 years. I’m proud of my community and I believe that small businesses are the strength of Norwalk.