The Transition Ceremony
On November 4th 2021, after the ribbon cutting ceremony at The America’s Restaurant & Cafe by Mayor Rilling, Mariella Castagnet and Warren Pena – founders of the GNHCC – introduced the new Board of Directors that are taking over to provide support to members, professional network, educational opportunities, and exposure throughout the Greater Norwalk region.
Our New President
“On behalf of the new executive board, we are pleased and honored to have been elected to continue the mission and growth of the Greater Norwalk Hispanic Chamber of Commerce,” said Zayed Rodriguez, new President of the Chamber. “We are committed and eager to provide our current and new members with the tools, resources and connections to help them take their businesses to the next level. A bright future is ahead and this board will deliver great experiences for our members.”
About the Board
The new board members, representing a wide range of industries, are:
- President: Zayed Rodriguez RICP, ChFC, Small Business Consultant and Wealth Management Advisor, ZAMFER Group
- Vice President: Cesar Pineda, Owner, Farmers Insurance Agency
- Secretary: Ivonne Zucco,Transformational Career Coach, IZ Social Enterprises
- Trustee: Fermin Vidal, Associate Broker, Berkshire Hathaway
- Trustee: Robert Vargas, High Performance Coach, Vargas Strategic Management LLC
- Trustee: Hector Pachas, Headshot Photographer, Hector Pachas Photography
The new Board of Directors is committed provides the necessary guidance for the Greater Norwalk Hispanic Chamber of Commerce to give its members a professional network, educational opportunities, and exposure throughout the Greater Norwalk region.