Become a Member
Who Can Be A Member
GNHCC membership is open to all businesses, professionals, and nonprofit organizations that are located or do business in the Greater Norwalk Area. Businesses with an interest in operating in our area are also eligible.
GNHCC members are key players in both the public and private sectors. Our 50+ current members run the gamut from restaurants to community organizations to financial and medical services providers. All benefit from the Chamber’s wide array of benefits and resources.
Broad exposure for your business. As a member of the Chamber, there are a number of marketing resources available to you, from advertising in the GNHCC Business Directory, with email, website, and contact info; on the GNHCC Website, in monthly electronic newsletters and announcements, and other programs offered by the GNHCC.
Valuable business resources. The Chamber often sponsors workshops on topics such as writing a business plan, managing financial and tax information, and running a franchise business. As a member, you will hear about these great events first—and you can attend free of charge.
Great connections. At GNHCC networking events, you will meet fellow professionals who have counsel to provide, solutions to offer, and wisdom to impart. Events often take place at member businesses and offer opportunities to meet potential employees, employers, and even business partners.
A powerful advocate. The Chamber represents our local businesses, both within the community and to the City of Norwalk. As a Chamber member, your voice will be heard.
Savings and discounts. Members receive reduced rates to the GNHCC Annual Meeting and Winter Gala and access to discounts and savings offered by fellow GNHCC members.
And that’s just for starters. More details below about the benefits of membership. Why not contact us or join today?
2021 Membership Levels
Annual membership fees are based on the number of employees and type of business or organization.
- SOLO-preneur Level is for small businesses with less than 3 employees, either in a small storefront or in a home or virtual office.
- Small Business Level is for small to midsize businesses with 3 or more employees.
- Corporate Level is for any small, midsize or bigsize business which will get the benefits of a regular member in addition to the promotion on every digital/print marketing material created for the Sponsorship of the Chamber.
- Changes to membership level can be made at anytime.
- Membership fees are due annually based on your original enrollment date.
Pay Membership Fees
- Select your Membership Level, and click “Buy Now.”
- We process payments using the PayPal platform, but you do not need an account there. You may pay using your Debit or Credit Card.
- We also accept checks. Email us for details.